Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Break!

Well, spring break is coming to a close. Although I stayed in Flagstaff and didn't do anything too exciting, this break was relaxing and rejuvenating all the same.

The days of spring break went something like this: Wake up around noon. Watch t.v. while mindlessly browsing Facebook and Pinterest. Eat, at some point. Avoid thinking about homework that I should be doing, like work on this blog or write a research paper for my sociology class. Try to find the motivation to work on said homework. Nothing. Do some dishes, laundry and other household chores in between it all (mostly to help with avoiding homework).  Continue until around 2am. Go to bed. Repeat.

Although my spring break was uneventful, I did realize how much nicer Flagstaff is when half its population (NAU students) is gone. That's not to say Flagstaff isn't nice when it's full of students. It's just a little too crowded. When the majority of NAU's students are gone, Flagstaff has less traffic, less crowded stores and it no longer sounds like my upstairs neighbors (who are also students and seem to have left for the week) have a pet elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment